Instructions for Returns by Mail
- To return an item, please enclose the packing slip in with your purchase and clearly mark the reason for your return. Simply return your parcel to the post office making sure to get a proof of postage.
- Can’t find your packing slip? Include a note with your full name, order number, email address and selection(s) from step one.
- Securely package your item(s) using original packaging if possible.
- Select a carrier (USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc.) that provides a tracking number and pay all shipping fees.
- Ship to the following address: Get2Cop Store, Event Merchandising, Unit 11, The Edge Business Centre, Humber Road, London NW2 6EW
Damaged or Defective Merchandise
If your return or exchange is the result of an error on our part please email us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If your return is the result of an error on our part please email us with images of the defect. If incorrect items or sizes were shipped or merchandise has a manufacturer defect or damage sustained during shipping we will provide a full refund including postage costs.
Returns or exchanges submitted by mail will be processed within one week of delivery to the warehouse.
Return refunds are issued in the form of payment originally used when your order was placed. Once issued, the refund will typically appear on your billing statement within 7-10 business days.
Exchange item(s) will be sent to the shipping address originally provided when your order was placed. When your exchange is shipped, an email with tracking information will be sent to the email address provided when your order was placed.